ALPINE 6 185x185cm Square 6-person Inflatable Spa | Anthracite Grey
The Alpine 6 Inflatable Spa is sturdy and can be installed inside or outside, depending on your preferences. The inflatable part is made from Rhino-Tech 6-layer laminated PVC, which greatly reduces the risk of puncture.
Quality Outdoor Spa
The filtering system is both effective and practical, as it is removable. Although the pump is built into the wall of the hot tub for aesthetic reasons, the filtration system can be removed easily for maintenance or storage during the winter. This means it can be stored away, without having to take down the whole tub. For the greatest possible longevity, our filters are made from polypropylene, not paper. Meanwhile, the heating system is made from ceramic lined with aluminium and insulated with a polyamide layer. It can be used with total peace of mind thanks to its safety features.
The Alpine 6 jacuzzi is easy to use. You can turn on the inflatable spa and manage its temperature and other features with the buttons on the control panel. It is inflated directly through the filtration system with the hose provided. The groundsheet and insulating tarpaulin are connected and tightened by safety clips, to avoid any accidents and retain heat. Installation is easy and does not require any tools. In just 10 minutes, the inflatable spa is up and ready to be filled with water.
Included in this offer
– Built-in filtration system
– Repair kit
– Filter cartridge
– Insulating tarpaulin
– Hosepipe adapter
– Inflation hose
– Pressure gauge
– Assembly DVD
You can also find this product for 4 people on this website.
– Warranty : 1 year
– Number of people : 4 adults + 2 children
– Material : Thick, highly durable PVC lining
– Inflatable part material : Rhino-Tech 6-layer strengthened PVC outer coating
– Assembly : Required. The assembly is very easy. DVD with instructions provided.
– Filtration : 1320 litres per hour
– Overall power : 2100W (220V-240V, 50Hz)
– Blower : 600W, 108 jets of air
– Max temperature : 42°C
– Heating : 1500W 2 to 2.5°C/hour
– Water level : 50cm at the recommended level
– Cable length : 5.3m
– Inflation hose : 90cm
– Features on the pump : Screen, temperature adjustment, bubbles, heating and filtration (buttons can be locked)
– Adapter to remove water
– Groundsheet + insulating tarpaulin, with safety clips
– Repair kit included (patches)
– Maximum recommended capacity : 4 adults + 2 children
A dirty filter cartridge can contaminate the water and damage the heater. We recommend that you rinse it at least once a week. If it is still dirty and discoloured after rinsing, it should be changed.
To be used under the supervision of an adult.
Chemical products, such as bromine and pH items, are not included. You can find them in a specialist shop.
You will find extra filters for sale on our website.
Exterior dimensions : 185x185x68cm
Interior dimensions : 145x145x68cm
Water capacity : 930L