BISCAROSSE Aluminium Square Cantilever Umbrella 2x3m with Polyester Shade | Exists in 3 COLOURS | Grey | Ecru | Taupe
Sturdy cantilever outdoor umbrella – With an entirely aluminium frame and a 200g/m² dense water resistant polyester shade, the Biscarosse Outdoor Umbrella offers the best resistance to outdoor conditions. The shade is water resistant, thanks to its coating with water repellent product, and it is also UV protected (UPF 50, blocking 95%+ of UltraViolet radiation).
The Biscarosse Outdoor Umbrella is also easy to handle, thanks to its tilting handle and rotation pedal. It is tilting and foldable vertically once it is open. So that it does not fly away, the Outdoor Umbrella is equipped with an air vent at the top.
– The necessary base to weigh down the parasol is not provided. Alice’s Garden sells two different types of umbrellas base: the HUBASE4S (total max weight up to 112kg) OR the HUBASE50 (total max weight up to 80kg). Alternatively, you can also find special concrete ballasts (from 40x40cm to 50x50cm) in a hardware or nursery supply store such as Bunnings.
– The colour of the product on the photo may vary depending on your screen’s settings. We have fabric samples of each colour available in stock. Please do not hesitate to request them.
Exists in 3 colours: Ecru | Grey | Taupe
Warranty : 1 year on frame and 6 months on fabric
Shape : Rectangular
Angle tilt : Yes
Storage: Foldable vertically once closed
Protection cover : included
Rotating : Yes 360 °
Frame : Aluminium
Shade fabric : 100% water resistant polyester, density 200g/m² with air vent, UV protected (UPF 50)
Assembly : Required. The assembly is very easy, simply follow instructions provided under user guide
Size : 2mx3m
Area : 6m²
Pole dimension : 50x67mm (aluminium 2mm thickness)
Height : 2.58m (2.13m at lowest point)
1/1 : 253x36x14cm (21kg)
Precautions for use
- Do not use during adverse weather conditions such as on windy days, downpours or storms. If your outdoor umbrella sways because of wind, you must close it immediately
- The umbrella should be closed and fitted with a cover when not in use to prevent premature fading of the canvas
- The umbrella must be anchored to the ground or weighted with suitable slabs that have a combined weight of at least 80kg
- If you are using refillable slabs, it is recommended to fill them with sand rather than water
- Do not hang from the ribs or the frame of this product
- Take care when opening and closing this product and keep hands away from the folding mechanisms to prevent fingers being trapped and pinched
- The rotation pedal is located on the base. To use it, press down on the pedal and rotate the sunshade by moving the lower part of the main pole
- The umbrella fabric can be removed for cleaning. Wash using cold, soapy water. Never use abrasive cleaning products or solvents such as acetone
- To make your umbrella last longer, we recommend storing it in a dry, covered area during bad weather and extended periods of non-use
- Failure to adhere to the directions for use and maintenance may result in invalidation of the warranty