Round Cantilever Parasol 300cm diameter with Polyester Shade | Exists in 2 COLOURS | Grey | Ecru
With its reinforced steel frame and its other metallic elements covered with a coating of paint for outdoor use, the Hardelot parasol is sure to last. The crank handle and joints are made of plastic and riveted. The parasol is therefore easy to handle and reliable. The polyester shade is water resistant, thanks to its coating with water repellent product.
The Hardelot parasol is also practical. It has a self-locking crank handle and opens and closes easily. To allow air to circulate and to avoid it flying away, there is an air vent at the top of the Hardelot. Its cross-shaped base ensures that it is stable. It can be fixed to the ground or weighted down with a special base.
– The necessary base to weigh down the parasol is not provided. Alice’s Garden sells two different types of umbrellas base: the HUBASE4S (total max weight up to 112kg) OR the HUBASE50 (total max weight up to 80kg). Alternatively, you can also find special concrete ballasts (from 40x40cm to 50x50cm) in a hardware store.
– The colour of the product on the photo may vary depending on your screen’s settings. We have fabric samples of each colour available in stock. Please do not hesitate to request them.
Exists in 2 colours: Ecru | Grey
Warranty : 1 year on frame and 6 months on fabric
Shape : Octagonal
Angle tilt : No
Rotating : No
Frame : Steel covered with epoxy paint
Shade fabric : 100% water resistant polyester, density 180g/m²
Assembly : Required. The assembly is very easy. User guide with instructions provided
Size : diameter 300cm
Area : 7m²
Pole : diameter 48mm (aluminium 1mm thickness)
Height : 2.60m (2.10m at lowest point)
1/1 : 162×32.5x14cm (15kg)
Precautions for use
- Do not use during adverse weather conditions such as on windy days or even a strong breeze, downpours or storms. If your outdoor umbrella sways because of wind, you must close it immediately
- The umbrella should be closed and fitted ideally with a cover when not in use to prevent premature fading of the canvas. The Hardelot umbrella doesn’t come with a cover
- The umbrella must be anchored to the ground or weighted with suitable slabs that have a combined weight of at least 80kg
- If you are using refillable slabs, it is recommended to fill them with sand rather than water
- Do not hang from the ribs or the frame of this product
- Take care when opening and closing this product and keep hands away from the folding mechanisms to prevent fingers being trapped and pinched
- The umbrella fabric can be removed for cleaning. Wash using cold, soapy water. Never use abrasive cleaning products or solvents such as acetone
- To make your umbrella last longer, we recommend storing it in a dry, covered area during bad weather and extended periods of non-use
- Failure to adhere to the directions for use and maintenance may result in invalidation of the warranty