MARS 10FT TRAMPOLINE WITH CURVED INSIDE TUBES
We have created a brand new trampoline model for your use. With its curved tubes, it is resolutely modern and design
- Assembly: The product is very easy to assemble. The product is supplied with assembly instructions and tools.
- Colour: Grey
- Edge pillow thickness: 18 mm
- Material of the springs: Galvanised conical springs
- Max. load capacity: 100 kg
- Max. load capacity with anchor kit: 150 kg
- Minimum age: 3
- Maximum age: None
- Maximum number of users: 1
- Mesh of the safety net: 6×6 mm
- Number of springs: 60
- Size: Ø10 ft
- Standards: EN71-14 + A1 : 2018 / EN71-1+ A1 : 2018 / EN71-2 + A1 : 2014 / EN71-3 +A3 : 2018
- Use: domestic use only
- Warranty: 2 years
Outside diameter: Ø3,45m
Height floor / frame: 60cm
Jump mat: Ø201cm
Cushion protection: Width 25cm, thickness 15mm (expanded polyethylene foam)
Springs: 48 (conical, hot dip galvanized), length: 14,5cm (28 rings).
Tubes: Ø38mm (thickness: 1,2mm)
Safety net structure (hot-dip galvanized): Ø25mm tubes (thickness: 1,2mm)
Height: 1,50m (from the jumping mat)
Security: zipper, yellow, to quickly identify the exit in case of emergency
Package 1: L130.5xD57xH19 cm – 28.3kg
Package 2: L96xD36xH9.5 cm – 8.5kg
No dangerous jumps.
Always close the net opening before jumping.
Read the instructions.
Minimum space requirement of 2 metres around and above the trampoline.
Not suitable for children under 36 months (small parts may be swallowed).
This trampoline is intended for children aged 3 to 12 years old, with a maximum weight of 100kg. (up to 150kg with an anchoring kit)
It should only be used under adult supervision.
This product is intended for outdoor family use only. It cannot be used in schools, campsites, hotels, public places etc…
Only one user at a time as there is a risk of collision.
It is recommended to replace the net every 5 years or if it is damaged.
It is imperative to weigh down or fix your trampoline permanently to the ground to avoid the risk of instability or being swept away by the wind.