Aluminium Rectangular Cantilever Outdoor Umbrella 3x4m with Polyester Shade | Exists in 3 COLOURS | Grey | Ecru (off-white)| Taupe |
Sturdy and modern cantilever outdoor umbrella – With its aluminium structure, the Saint Jean de Luz parasol offers sturdiness and weather resistance. The shade is made of polyester and has a density of 240g/m². It is highly effective at providing shade. Furthermore, the shade is water resistant, thanks to its coating with water repellent product and is also UV protected UPF 50, blocking 95%+ of ultraviolet radiation. Its designer look makes it an on-trend parasol that will contribute to the overall ambience of your terrace.
The smart Saint Jean de Luz is also easy to handle. It has a self-locking crank handle, a tilting handle and a rotation pedal. It is also tilting and foldable vertically once it is open. Its air vent at the top allows air to circulate and prevents the parasol flying away in the event of a breeze.
– The necessary base to weigh down the parasol is not provided. Alice’s Garden sells two different types of umbrellas base: the HUBASE4S (total max weight up to 112kg) OR the HUBASE50 (total max weight up to 80kg). Alternatively, you can also find special concrete ballasts (from 40x40cm to 50x50cm) in a hardware store.
– The colour of the product on the photo may vary depending on your screen’s settings. We have fabric samples of each colour available in stock. Please do not hesitate to request them.
Exists in 3 colours: Ecru (off-white) | Grey | Taupe
Warranty : 1 year on frame and 6 months on fabric
Shape : Rectangular
Angle tilt : Yes
Storage: Foldable vertically once closed
Protection cover : included
Rotating : Yes 360 °
Frame : Aluminium
Shade fabric : 100% water resistant polyester, density 240g/m² with air vent, UV protected UPF 50
Assembly : Required. The assembly is very easy. User guide with instructions provided
Size : 3mx4m
Area : 12m²
Pole : 50x78mm (aluminium 2mm thickness)
Height : 2.72m (2.29m at lowest point)
1 carton 1/1 : 269x38x15cm (28kg)
Precautions for use
- Do not use during adverse weather conditions such as on windy days or even a strong breeze, downpours or storms. If your cantilever outdoor umbrella umbrella sways because of wind, you must close it immediately
- The umbrella should be closed and fitted with a cover when not in use to prevent premature fading of the canvas
- The umbrella must be anchored to the ground or weighted with suitable slabs that have a combined weight of at least 80kg
- If you are using refillable slabs, it is recommended to fill them with sand rather than water
- Do not hang from the ribs or the frame of this product
- Take care when opening and closing this product and keep hands away from the folding mechanisms to prevent fingers being trapped and pinched
- The rotation pedal is located on the base. To use it, press down on the pedal and rotate the sunshade by moving the lower part of the main pole
- The umbrella fabric can be removed for cleaning. Wash using cold, soapy water. Never use abrasive cleaning products or solvents such as acetone
- To make your cantilever outdoor umbrella last longer, we recommend storing it in a dry, covered area during bad weather and extended periods of non-use
- Failure to adhere to the directions for use and maintenance may result in invalidation of the warranty