PLUTON 8FT TRAMPOLINE WITH CURVED INSIDE TUBES & ACCESSORIES KIT
We have created a brand new trampoline model for your use. With its curved tubes, it is resolutely modern and design
- Assembly: This product is delivered in a kit. Follow the instructions in the user manual.
- Colour: Grey
- Edge pillow thickness: 18 mm
- Frame material: Galvanised steel
- Frame tubes diameter: 38 mm
- Material of the safety net: Polyethylene
- Material of the springs: Galvanised conical springs
- Max. load capacity: 50 kg
- Max. load capacity with anchor kit: 100 kg
- Minimum age: 3
- Maximum age: None
- Maximum number of users: 1
- Mesh of the safety net: 6×6 mm
- Number of springs: 48
- Recommended age: 3 years and over
- Safety net info.: Yellow zipper + clips
- Size: Ø8 ft
- Standards: EN71-14 + A1 : 2018 / EN71-1+ A1 : 2018 / EN71-2 + A1 : 2014 / EN71-3 +A3 : 2018
- Thickness of the connectors: 2 mm
- Thickness of the frame tubes: 1.35 mm
- Type of connectors: T sections, square shaped, to be slotted
- Use: domestic use only
- Warranty: 2 years
Outside diameter: Ø2,44m
Height floor / frame: 60cm
Jump mat: Ø201cm
Cushion protection: Width 25cm, thickness 15mm (expanded polyethylene foam)
Springs: 48 (conical, hot dip galvanized), length: 14,5cm (28 rings).
Tubes: Ø38mm (thickness: 1,2mm)
Safety net structure (hot-dip galvanized): Ø25mm tubes (thickness: 1,2mm)
Height: 1,50m (from the jumping mat)
Security: zipper, yellow, to quickly identify the exit in case of emergency
Package 1: L73xD20.5xH8 cm – 2.8kg
Package 2: L130.5xD57xH19 cm – 28.3kg
Package 3: L96xD36xH9.5 cm – 8.5kg
No dangerous jumps.
Always close the net opening before jumping.
Read the instructions.
Minimum space requirement of 2 metres around and above the trampoline.
Not suitable for children under 36 months (small parts may be swallowed).
This trampoline is intended for children aged 3 to 12 years old, with a maximum weight of 50kg. (up to 100kg with an anchoring kit)
It should only be used under adult supervision.
This product is intended for outdoor family use only. It cannot be used in schools, campsites, hotels, public places etc…
Only one user at a time as there is a risk of collision.
It is recommended to replace the net every 5 years or if it is damaged.
It is imperative to weigh down or fix your trampoline permanently to the ground to avoid the risk of instability or being swept away by the wind.