1. How does the delivery process work?
Your item(s) will be delivered from Monday to Friday during business hours. All orders received prior 11.30am are dispatched within 24 hours from our warehouse unless if any unforeseen contingency for our logistics and/or transport partner. Dispatch is when the order is picked up from the warehouse by our delivery partner.
We provide two types of delivery service based on the size of your item (s)
- Category 1 for small sized items
- Category 2 for large sized items
If your products ordered are part of the same category and all currently available – not as pre-orders – we will be able to deliver your items at the same time. If your order includes one item of each category, they will be delivered at different time as two different delivery companies will be involved.
PLEASE NOTE we are unable to deliver to a PO box, so you will need to provide a street address.
1.a. Category 1 small sized items
- Sofas Lounge: Moltes and Asti
- Sun Loungers: Louisa
- Dining Sets: Tavola 6, Tavola 8, Cubo 8
- Chairs: Chicago chairs and Chicago armchairs
- Umbrellas and Gazebos: Hardelot, Falgos, Saint Jean de Luz, Condate 3×3, Condate 3×4, HUBASE50 Bracket Weights Base
- Trampolines: Pluton XXL, Mars XXL, Saturne XXL and Venus XXL
- All small accessories
Category 1 small sized items will generally be delivered within 3 to 7 business days of dispatch for NSW, VIC and QLD, and within 5 to 10 business days for SA, ACT and WA. Unfortunately, Alice’s Garden cannot offer you the option to receive your product(s) faster.
You will receive an email notification once your product is dispatched. You will then just have to log in to our transport partner website to track your delivery subject to transporter update.
For Category 1, we unfortunately can’t provide a specific timeslot for delivery, so we recommend someone to be at your delivery address to receive your item(s) as the transporter requires a proof of delivery with your signature.
If you can’t be present on the delivery day, please fill out the Authorisation To Leave (ATL) form that you receive with your dispatch notification email.
If you already know that you can’t be present when you are placing an order, please complete the Authorisation To Leave section at the checkout stage on website. Under those two ATL scenarios, your validation of the ATL will enable our transporter to leave your item(s) at the front door of the delivery address without asking for a proof of delivery. PLEASE NOTE we don’t accept any responsibility for your order once delivered under ATL scenario.
If our transporter is not able to deliver your order (i.e. for instance if you have provided an incorrect address or there is no access to your front door) we will contact you to follow up with further delivery instructions. Under those circumstances, we may either charge you for some additional costs incurred to return and store the item(s) in our warehouse or cancel the sale. If we cancel the sale, we will refund you the amount you paid for your item(s) after deducting the return delivery cost.
1.b. Category 2 large sized items
- Sofas Lounge: Benito, Siena, Caligari, Napoli, Venezia, Tripoli
- Dining Sets: Cubo 10, Cubo 12, Chicago Table
Category 2 large sized items will generally be delivered within 5 to 10 business days of dispatch for NSW, VIC and QLD, and within 7 to 12 business days for SA, ACT and WA. Unfortunately, Alice’s Garden cannot offer you the option to receive your product(s) faster.
Given their size and nature, Category 2 item(s) require some extra care for delivery. They are typically shipped using a two men crew and our transporter will contact you to arrange a suitable 3 hours’ delivery window, so we recommend someone to be at your delivery address to receive your item. The drivers will then deliver your item into your room of choice. This delivery in the room of your choice does not include unpacking and rubbish removal.
- The two men delivery crew service is available for New South Wales anywhere between Wollongong and Newcastle, Melbourne metro and Brisbane Metro.
- For any other locations, your delivery will be handled by our standard delivery team and you will receive an email notification once your product is dispatched with a tracking number to enable to follow the progress of your delivery online.
In a few circumstances, where difficult to access due to numerous steps, narrow pathways, or tight turns, the transporter may not be able to bring the items to the room of your choice but will deliver as close as possible to your room of choice (for example downstairs in the hallway).
In very limited circumstances where the area of delivery is remote or the cost of delivery is too high, Alice’s Garden may have to cancel the order. In this scenario, you will be refunded 100% of your purchase or will obtain a 6-month valid credit at your discretion.
1.c. Delivery instructions
At check out stage, you have to enter your delivery preference. You have 3 options which are:
- AUTHORITY TO LEAVE –> You DON’T need to be present for delivery and you authorise the delivery of your item(s) at your entrance door. You acknowledge that Alice’s Garden can’t be held responsible for your item(s) once delivered.
- SIGNATURE REQUIRED –> You or a representative need to be present at delivery to sign proof of delivery document. If you are not present on delivery day, you will be charged an extra fee of $30 every time the driver tries to deliver if you are not present.
- MANAGE YOUR OWN PICK UP –> You can collect your item(s) directly at our warehouse located at Prestons postcode 2170. Just contact us to arrange a day and pick up time. Please provide us with 24 h notice, pick up available any working day between 8am and 3pm.
Yes you can FREE PICK UP your items from SYDNEY WAREHOUSE located at Prestons 2170 NSW. We will send you detailed address warehouse after you place your order.
To ensure a seamless delivery we also invite you to provide some further details as required in the table located at the bottom left of check out page – i.e. how to access to your place, digicode, floor number, place where you want us to deliver your product if authority to leave, etc…
Should you have any queries on the delivery process or to check if your item(s) can be delivered to your address, feel free to contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 827 171 or [email protected].
1.d. Extra Service for Delivery Express Delivery | Rubbish Removal | Assembly
We offer extra service(s) for delivery: Express Delivery | Rubbish Removal | Assembly. This service availability depends on your postcode, simply ask us at [email protected]
- Select option EXPRESS DELIVERY at check out and contact us to arrange payment of extra $100>> [email protected] mentioning your order number
- Select option RUBBISH REMOVAL at check out and contact us to arrange payment of $70>> [email protected] mentioning your order number. PLEASE NOTE 7 Day Return Policy work only if items returned in packaging of origin, unused and complete
- Select option ASSEMBLY at check out and contact us to arrange payment of $100>> [email protected] mentioning your order number
2. Delivery prices and eligibility
The delivery cost depends on the volume and weight of your item(s) and your location.
Delivery costs are per shipment, irrespective of the quantity ordered.
*: Product prices displayed on our website have FREE METRO DELIVERY for Sydney 2000–2206 & Melbourne 3000–3074, 3141–3142, 3205–3207
To check if your address is part of those FREE delivery Area, please go to section Cart/Cart Totals at the bottom page once you have added products, enter your Postcode/ZIP and press Update Totals.
If your address is not part of a FREE Delivery area, the website will provide you with a delivery cost (inc. GST) and an indicative delivery timeframe.
You can view indicative delivery times (in working days) for your location below. Remember that these times are estimate only. In the unlikely scenario of your item(s) being more than 3 working days late, please contact our Customer Service Team so that we can lodge an enquiry with our delivery partner.
We offer delivery across Australia only, however, we regret that the following post codes are excluded from our delivery area due to logistics reasons: 800 to 886, 2880 – 2899, 4025, 4183 – 4184, 4216, 4385 – 4498, 4507, 4581, 4680, 4700 – 4746, 4801 – 4807, 4816 – 4830, 4871 – 4876, 4880 – 4895, 5220 – 5223, 5641 – 5734, 6035- 6044, 6083 – 6084, 6112 – 6997, 7000 – 7923.
3. Delivery date changes
You can delay/re-define your delivery date depending on the status of your order. If you contact us while placing your order online, we will be able to ensure that your products won’t be dispatched on the day or on the next day of your order and decide the date with you.
Typically, if item(s) are not dispatched we can re-define a delivery date with you, otherwise please contact our Customer Service Team at 1300 827 171 or [email protected] and we’ll do our best to help. Please bear in mind that you may be charged additional fees for a second delivery.
4. Delivery damages
In the unlikely event of your item(s) arriving with its packaging significantly damaged, please send us photos or videos showing the extent of the damage, do not accept the delivery and liaise immediately with our Customer Service Team.
5. Delivery feedback
Our customer experience is very critical to us and we highly value our customer’s feedback. We would be glad to hear from you on your delivery experience! You can leave us a review by email on through Live Chat.
6. Delivery On Saturday
We unfortunately can’t arrange delivery on Saturday.
7. Delayed delivery
If you want to delay your delivery, it is possible, simply let us know at check out in delivery instruction. PLEASE NOTE: for all deliveries delayed by more than one week, you will have to incur extra storage costs which vary between 10% and 25% of the amount of the order depending of your product size and duration of the holding period. Please contact us by email at [email protected] or call us at 1300 827 171 to know what are the holding costs for your order before you complete your order.